Rohini Science Club (RSC) is a young dynamic voluntary organization that aims at infusing the young minds with new energy, enthusiasm and expertise to think out of box. In the past 46 years it has worked in significant ways with schools, teachers, students as well as general public across the state.
We believe in developing CREATORS not CONSUMERS. We encourage entrepreneurship and hands-on practices to solve our day to day life using tools, gadgets, equipments and available technologies
We are keenly concerned with the improvement of Science Education and trying to supplement the formal education in an effort to make it more comprehensive and interesting. We encourage creative work and ventures like Science Exhibitions, Project Work, Field Work, Excursions, Lectures, Seminars, Discussions, Study Groups, Film Shows and the like, covering wide area. The club has made it possible for large number of youngsters to find expression for their scientific interest.
Young people are able to delve into special areas much more deeply in the club atmosphere than they can in regular classroom activities. The club hopes to receive every encouragement from institution and individuals interested in the spread of scientific spirit among youngsters and teachers.
We strive towards one goal – making a significant shift in the kind of education that is being routinely managed and imparted in the schools. It is committed to adding value to all educators and educational institutions, helping them to achieve and maintain the vital edge that distinguishes successful outward-looking individuals & institutions from the mediocre ones.
- To promote creativity among youngsters by applying concepts of science and technology through imaginative and enjoyable experience of day to day life.
- To provide platform for all those who have love for science especially school students, teachers and people in general.
- Let the advancements of science and technology reach to the door steps of every person living in this society.
- To improve, advance and develop scientific curiosity, thinking, research attitude, cultivating the spirit of enquiry and generating a love for science and technology among students of school, college and educational institutions, teachers, women and general masses.
- To encourage and provide opportunities for engaging in creative and original work, recognizing the talent among students as well as people in general.
- To bridge the gap between the formal education and a more comprehensive knowledge of science, make the study of science more interesting and meaningful.